Serial tickets on route Tallinn-Helsinki vv.
We have a new offer for passengers who often travel on the Tallinn-Helsinki vv. Serial tickets will offer our passengers the chance to travel cheaper using Viking XPRS.
Serial tickets on route Tallinn-Helsinki or vv.
|10 one way tickets for passenger
|10 one way tickets for vehicle (max 5m length, max 1,9 height)
Tickets can be booked on Vilma
- 10 one way tickets for passenger SER
- 10 one way tickets for vehicle SERBIL
- 10 on way tickets for passenger + vehicle SERCA1
How to Book?
- Serial tickets are shown under Vilma Extras 1 piece/ Adult.
- Book the first trip immediately, shown as free Capacity-Passenger
- To get the free ticket, use package code.
- As an extra offer meals and cabins to the customer.
Where can the customer get the serial tickets?
- Customer pays at the travel agency.
- The customer will get the tickets from the terminal in return for the reservation confirmation.
- The customer will have to have the serial ticket with them for all of the following trips.
- The serial tickets are valid only on the Viking XPRS.
- 1 serial ticket is valid for 1 adult passenger on one way trip Tallinn-Helsinki/Helsinki-Tallinn.
- 1 serial ticket for the vehicle is valid for 1 vehicle (length up to 5m and height up to 1,9m) on one way trip Tallinn-Helsinki/Helsinki-Tallinn.
NB! In case vehicle exceeds the measurements mentioned above one has to buy a new ticket on spot if places are available.
- Serial tickets are valid 12 months after the purchase (except July).
- Serial tickets are valid only if labeled and are not valid when the stamp on the ticket is harmed and not readable.
- The trip need to be booked advance.
- It`s not possible to book a vehicle on Vilma without a passenger.
- Serial ticket is not personal and can be used by anyone who claims it.
- Serial ticket can be booked for max 8 people/ per booking.
- Serial ticket has to be presented to our check-in on the time of travel.
- Unused and invalid serial tickets are not bought back by Viking Line.
- The reservation can be changed or canceled up until 24h prior to the departure.
Viking Line maintains the right to make price and timetable alterations.